Complaint Review: Lydia Jean Bowen

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Amazon_Goddess — Piedmont Missouri United States of America
Lydia Jean Bowen
603 Culler Ave Bunker, Missouri United States of America

Lydia Jean Bowen Verbal and Mental Abuse, Destruction to property, Burglary Bunker, Missouri

My grandfather Alvie Herrien Sr, kept calling me everyday since I moved out of his home so that we could get the mobile home title in my name. Every day since that my mother, Lydia Bowen, kept putting Alvie in the nursing home in Salem, Mo and getting him out. She has entered my property (which is the mobile home) and has/is sell(ing) everything in there that my grandfather and I had a verbal agreement on and belonged to me. Everytime I go to ask about my grandfather, all she does is yell and scream at me and call me names.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lydia-Jean-Bowen/Bunker-Missouri-63629/Lydia-Jean-Bowen-Verbal-and-Mental-Abuse-Destruction-to-property-Burglary-Bunker-Misso-929506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lydia Jean Bowen