Eugene

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: carrier — Spanaway Washington United States of America
lyndall VanHouten
1901 E D St, Tacoma, WA Milton, Washington United States of America

lyndall VanHouten Prestiege Services LLC Scam Business- Fraud Milton , Washington

*General Comment: lyndall continues to scam

*General Comment: LYNDALL CONTINUES TO LIE AND SCAM

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: My experience

*Author of original report: Are you Serious?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Liar Scam Artist???

In July 2012 I was contracted by Lyndall VanHouten of Prestiege Service to transport a bus to a company in Canada.  At which time he said he would pay my expenses when I returned.  A week later the check he had written me bounced.  When I called him he was so sorry, he had written the check on a payroll account and "they" don't keep money in that account.  He assured me he would get the check covered.  I have taken the check to the bank three times now and there are no funds in that account. I have spoken to him several times and he BSs and says he owes me the money but has to wait for "someone" to transfer the money to the account.  Even though he owns the company he does not have control over transferring the money!  If I were you considering using this company, or working for this company I would turn and run.  Lyndall VanHouten is a scam artist and a thief!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lyndall-VanHouten/Milton-Washington-/lyndall-VanHouten-Prestiege-Services-LLC-Scam-Business-Fraud-Milton-Washington-922109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lyndall VanHouten

#1 General Comment

lyndall continues to scam

AUTHOR: TAPPS - (United States of America)

These so called x employees must be Lyndall himself writting the good reports on his name because he is a liar and scam artist! He writes bad checks to people who owes in business and poersonal, steals, and destroys property. He is a compulsive  liar but at least the lies he tells he tells everyone the same stories, I gues thats how you keep your lies and scams straight! I know of two people besides myself he owes money to and its not small amounts plus he told all of us the smae crap excuses when his checks wernt  good. He is just crazy to continue doing business like this because he has messed with the wrong people and what he has comming is not going to be a good time for poor little Lyndall. He would always say his reputation meant so much to him and its a small township we live in so he would never want to do bad in business by someone.... such shit... thats all he does.

#2 General Comment

LYNDALL CONTINUES TO LIE AND SCAM

AUTHOR: TAPPS - (United States of America)

SO I TOOK HIM TO COURT OVER $21,000 HE OWED IN BACK RENT, UTILITIES, DAMAGES ETC AND I SETTLED FOR LESS THAN HALF AND WHEN HE WAS ORDERED BY COURT TO PAY HE DIDNT. HE NOW HAS A JUDGEMENT ON HIM BY ME BUT HE DID THE AND AS ALWAYS BY PROMISING TO PAY, MAKING UP EXCUSES AND JUST LIEING. HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, HAD A BABY WITH ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL AND IS AN ALL AROUND ROTTEN HUMAN BEING WHO CONTINUES TO SCREW PEOPLE OVER. THERE ARE MORE STORIES ABOUT LYNDAL VANHOUTEN THAN JUST MINE. HE SAYS HE IS MOVING TO THE EAST COAST, WHERE WE THINK HIS MOMMY LIVES, PROBABLY TO ESCAPE ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS HE HAS DONE IN WASHINGTON MORALLY AND FINANCIALLY TO PEOPLE. MEN LIKE THIS DONT GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY DO FOR VERY LONG AND HIS TIME IS UP!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

My experience

AUTHOR: SamOnTheRoadAgain - (United States of America)

I am also an ex employee of Mr Lyndall. We didnt agree on everything but he always treated me honestly and fair. I am  retired driver and he gave me a chance when no one else would take me seriously because

my age. i know there are lots of people with the same feelings as me and if i was 20 years younger i would work for him again no question. Obviously there is more to this story then is being told. Two sides to every coin.

Are you Serious?

AUTHOR: carrier - (United States of America)

Why do I have a check in my possession from Lyndall VanHouten that has INSUFFICIENT FUNDS Stamped on it and Lyndall Van Houten will not make the check good?  Please he he a thoef and a liar!  He he a scammer who not only owes me money but owes two other people that I work with money.  He must have used the money he stole from us to help you!

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Liar Scam Artist???

AUTHOR: Joseph M. - (United States of America)

Whoever wrote this negative review about Mr. Van Houten is an IDIOT. What a lame attempt at a hatchet job and wouldn't even leave his real name? I am an ex-employee of Lyndall's and let me say on the record that my family and I would have lost everything if not for his intervention. Mr. Van Houten even helped cover the cost of my daughters hospital bills when she was receiving chemo. I owe him a HUGE debt of gratitude and I am not standing in a short line. Its obvious to me that when an individual has achieved a certain level of success that those who wish to tear down the hardworking members of our community are quick to follow. I would really like to find out who wrote this. Maybe they'll come out of the closet?