Complaint Review: lyndall van houten, prestige services

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: TAPPS — LAKE TAPPS Washington United States of America
lyndall van houten, prestige services
6812 153rd st ct e #101, puyallup, wa 98354 MILTON, Washington United States of America

lyndall van houten, prestige services SCAM ARTIST AND LIAR MILTON , Washington

Lyndall VanHouten rented my home  and when he stopped paying rent I asked him to leave while owing me aprox. $20,000.00. He was to leave the pool table and theatre room as collateral for monies owed and do a walk thru with me. He stripped my theatre room to the point of taking the speakers out of the walls, took the pool table, left my kitchen faucet broke, leaking water tank in garage, spots in carpet, dog chewed up wood in home and garage on top of not leaving it in the perfect condition I gave it to him and bailed out before our final walk thru apt. He also left me with over $1,700.00 in utility bills to pay. This man has done nothing but lie to me about paying and returning items. I would run the other way if you think of renting to him or using his business, Prestige Srvices out of Milton Wa, as his business practices are far from Prestigous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lyndall-van-houten-prestige-services/MILTON-Washington-98354/lyndall-van-houten-prestige-services-SCAM-ARTIST-AND-LIAR-MILTON-Washington-893759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lyndall van houten, prestige services