Complaint Review: Lynn Pellerin

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer from Quebec — Brossard Quebec
Lynn Pellerin
130, Commerce Park Drive, Franklin, Indiana USA

Complete Hydraulic Service & Sale Inc. William Randy Brown (owner) staff Linda Hall, Eva Soules A year agon, we purchased 2 post lifts Auto Hoist - paid in full in advance - they refuse to deliver the equipment. Franklin Indiana

On April 2012, we purchased 2 post lifts from a company in Indiana called Complete Hydraulic Service and Sales Inc. North American Division. We have paid in full through paypal. They have never delivered the equipement. This company sells on eBay. They gave us the run around until it was too late to cancel through paypal. After that they simply started hanging up on us. They now refuse any communication.

After researching the nternet, I realize this company is doing this to a lot of people. They have numrerous complaints at the Better Business Bureau and I found so many blogs on which people explained how they have been ripped off by the same company. No one seems to be able to stop them. I call this a big scam, a fraud. What amazes me is that this company is still operating and still doing it to other people. How is this possible? I want to post this because we lost a big sum of money and I want to warn people about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lynn-Pellerin/Franklin-Indiana-46131/Complete-Hydraulic-Service-Sale-Inc-William-Randy-Brown-owner-staff-Linda-Hall-Eva-1049470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lynn Pellerin