Complaint Review: Lynx Bus System

• Reported By: Lawrence carson — Winter Park Florida
Lynx Bus System
2735 N.Garland Ave Orlando, Florida USA

Lynx Bus System Defective 30 day Bus Pass Orlando Florida

I purchased a 30 day pass at customer service for 50 dollars on July 1st 2014 and on July 2nd 2014 I got on the 13 bus and used my new pass it said valid when I came back home it said valid so the next day i used it on the 13 bus it said invalid i took 13 bus home same thing invalid.I had to go meet my girlfriend at Lynx Station in Orlando took 13 same result not valid the bus driver said its not reading it when I swipe my pass in it.He said its defective the bus pass is and to take it to customer service.I got off the Bus and went straight to Customer Service a young lady waited on me and said I have to use that pass its valid even though its saying invalid on the bus.

I saw a Supervisor and asked him about the problem he said also a defective pass card and told me to take it to customer service and I told the Supervisor I already went there and was told i have to keep the pass he said thats reaally going to be a big pain in the butt which it is already and they should have replaced this pass with a new one that works right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lynx-Bus-System/Orlando-Florida-32801/Lynx-Bus-System-Defective-30-day-Bus-Pass-Orlando-Florida-1159583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lynx Bus System