Complaint Review: Lyons, Doughty & Veldhuis, P.C.

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Belleville New Jersey United States of America
Lyons, Doughty & Veldhuis, P.C.
136 Gaither Drive suite 100 Mt. Laurel, New Jersey internet, New Jersey United States of America

Lyons, Doughty & Veldhuis, P.C. This company sent court order to ganish my pay which they suceeded but because of them I lost my job. internet, New Jersey

This firm working for Capitol One went to court and doubled the amount I owed to Capitol One. My pay was garnished for 14 months. Because of this I lost my job. Now they went after my checking account for the balance. They have a lot of nerve since what they filed for was twice the amount I owed. I feel at this point I am be bullied by this firm through the court system for the balance. The court does not help the people just the ones that have the money to bully the average person. What needs to be done is to stop harassing the people. I have paid my debt to them and I want it to stop. Sick of this I have been unemployed for 14 months. We need people in the justice system protecting us from scamming lawyers like them. I am a good person and worked real hard all my life. I agree to pay my debt but tired of being ripped off my ridiculious interest. All Creditors should have their hands tied and not be allowed to charge people high interest. The courts should be working on murders and drugs. Too much bad stuff going on. Leave the working people alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lyons-Doughty-Veldhuis-PC/internet-New-Jersey-/Lyons-Doughty-Veldhuis-PC-This-company-sent-court-order-to-ganish-my-pay-which-they-867553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lyons, Doughty & Veldhuis, P.C.