• Report: #1082071

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Chris B — quincy Michigan
m. bergeron + Company LLC
1053 West Tunnel Boulevard Houma, Louisiana USA

m. bergeron + Company LLC Michael Bergeron, certified public accountant Very unethical, Stalker, Harasser, poor excuse for businessman, this man has deceitful intentions with your private information, do not do business with him. Houma Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I bought our GSP Puppies from this person

Mr Bergeron is the most decetful lair and unethical man I have done business with in years.  This man actually turned into a stalker that I had to file a PPO to get him to stop harassing and stalking me.  He uses private informaiton for his own gain.

Beware of his stalking behavior and his willingness to use internet weapons to hurt you even though at first his intentions are seemingly normal, he has a swich that goes off and when it does he doesn't care about the law or what is right, he will go way out of his way to hurt you financially or personally.

Be careful dealing with him or any business firm he represents, he is dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/m-bergeron-Company-LLC-/Houma-Louisiana-70360/m-bergeron-Company-LLC-Michael-Bergeron-certified-public-accountant-Very-unethical-1082071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on m. bergeron + Company LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I bought our GSP Puppies from this person

AUTHOR: Michael Bergeron - ()

Chris Bucceri and or Deanna Calendar (the alleged filer of te Ripoff report that appears above) sold me two (2) German Shorthair puppies back in 2012.  They took almost a year to provide me with the information register the pups with the AKC and only provided this information after I filed complaints with the AKC and Next Day Pets and filed a Ripoff Report.  After long last and persistance on my part, I have the info to register one of the dogs.  The other one died last week (08/29/13) at 11 months, per the vet, probably due to a heart defect.  So I call this Bucceri guy as the breeder to ask for papers and inform of the pup's death, and instead of being concerned for the other pups in the litter, he instead attacks me and files some ficticious Ripoff Report on my CPA firm.  Keep in mind this guy/woman is in Michigan and I am in Louisiana and have never done any business with him other than pay him $850 per pup and then merely require him to follow through with the transaction.