Complaint Review: M-GO

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: WC — Maryland
M-GO
3534 Hayden Ave Culver City, California USA

M-GO M-GO on roku MGO randomly charged my roku account even though we didn't watch any show at all! Culver City California

M-GO is a fraud, they randomly charged my credit card even tho my family didn't watch their show ever sign we signed up a month back. Do not sign up for their free credit garbage, you won't get it but they will randomly charge your account on Roku. You have been warned.

Talking to their online chat is like chatting with a robot that doesn't care about your issue, basically they told me to screw myself for signing up for M-GO in roku.   Do not, I repeat, do not sign up for their 2 free credit for the shows, they won't apply them at all. If you want to watch free shows go to primewire.ag or 1channel.ch and make sure to have adblock plus on your browser to watch almost any shows and movies free.  Why did I sign up for M-GO?  Because I got doped by their offer of 2 free shows, thinking that maybe watching on tv is better than watching on my 24" computer screen but I was wrong, and I hope this report will reach out to others and let you guys know that you don't want to sign up for their garbage service and get randomly charged with no recourse.  Also there are many messages on their facebook pages with regards to people calling their number and waiting for hours on the phone with no CSR.

Don't let this happen to you, don't sign up for M-GO, they will fraudulently charge your credit card and you will be on hook for it! M-GO is a scam, don't sign up and don't download their crap on your Roku account, there are many channels that are better alternative than them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-GO/Culver-City-California-90232/M-GO-M-GO-on-roku-MGO-randomly-charged-my-roku-account-even-though-we-didnt-watch-any-sh-1123929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M-GO