Complaint Review: M Joy Jelte

140 W 9000 S Suite 9 Sandy, Utah USA
  • Phone: (801) 567-1855
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

M Joy Jelte M Joy Jelte was unprofessional, disingenuous, untimely, and incompetent Sandy Utah

To whom it may concern:

Concerning:
M Joy Jelte
140 W 9000 S # 9
Sandy, UT 84070-2033
Phone: (801) 567-1855

I retained M. Joy Jelte for representation around December of 2012.

Since that time M. Joy Jelte has been unprofessional, disingenuous, untimely, and generally incompetent in my representation.

On multiple occasions she entered statement's and verbiage into legal document's without my approval. She was also unpunctual and untimely in her communication which strained my legal matters and limited my ability to navigate during my court proceedings.

I fully and strongly believe that her actions have put my current legal matters at risk as well as accentuating the legal fees associated with my representation. My legal stance is seemingly in jeopardy and I am working towards new representation.

For more example of the reason for my complaint, I have further asked that my attorney Joy provide me with notice of her intended actions as well as copies of all documents to be passed or filed prior to them being submitted. Yet on countless occasions she has failed to comply with this request. In addition to that, there have also been multiple times where she pursued certain legal actions without prior discussion or approval about the cause and effect of her unguided decisions.

This is not an entirety of my qualm and complaint concerning M. Joy Jelte, but it is a summary or digest of some of the key concerns I found in working with Joy.

I am currently seeking a full refund or settlement of the remaining balance while I have been forced to retain new representation. Please, Please, Please let me know if there is anything you can do to help in this regard. My establishing a relationship with my 5 year old son is at stake.

Thank you sincerely.

Respectfully,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-Joy-Jelte/Sandy-Utah-84070/M-Joy-Jelte-M-Joy-Jelte-was-unprofessional-disingenuous-untimely-and-incompetent-Sand-1049429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M Joy Jelte