Complaint Review: mSpy

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Wontstandforit — Ft. Lauderdale Florida
mSpy
Internet, Select State/Province USA

mSpy Phone Monitoring Software Does not work as advertised and company does nothing to resolve issue or refund your money. Live help shows as an option but no one is ever available to help. They make promises they don't keep and there software doesn't do what they say it will. Internet

This company claims to provide online monitoring capabilities for cell phones. They supposedly can monitor both Apple and Andriod based phones however the software never worked as advertised for my Android phone.

I paid for a month's subscription and when I had problems with the software there were very difficult to get any help. They advertise a 'Live Help' feature but uit is close to impossible to get any 'live' chat established since it always says they are away at the time you try to get help.

I actually renewed my subscription for a month to give them another try because some of the features worked ok (however many did not). This was a big mistake because they had made a software 'upgrade' to 'enhance' the capabilities but all the upgrade did was to make features that worked before stop working.

When I contacted them via email (no 'live help' available as usual) they gave me instructions on how to uninstall the software on the phone and re-install it. I did exactly as they instructed but it did not fix the problem and the software did not work.

I continued to write emails to them asking them to fix the problem and extend my subscription or give me a refund but they did neither. To add insult to injury they keep trying to get me to renew my subscription.

If you don't want to throw away good money do not buy this software. A friend of mine purchased software called (((competitor's name redacted))) and according to him that works very well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mSpy/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/mSpy-Phone-Monitoring-Software-Does-not-work-as-advertised-and-company-does-nothing-to-re-1080130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mSpy