Complaint Review: MAACO of West Palm Beach

• Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: IraInFla — Lake Worth Florida United States of America
MAACO of West Palm Beach
2450 S Military Trail West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

MAACO of West Palm Beach Paint Job: How can they call themselves professionals? West Palm Beach, Florida

How do they stay in business? I brought the car in for painting on a Wednesday asking them to remove the edging strips.  I returned on Saturday to get the car.  There were imperfections all over the car and the edging strips were painted over, not removed.  They agreed to repaint the car and it would be ready Monday.  I again asked them to remove all edging strips.  Monday the car wasn't ready.  They said it would be ready by end of day Tuesday.  I couldn't make it Tuesday and arrived Wednesday, assuming it would be ready.  I had to wait over an hour while they finished cleaning the car.  The door edging strips had been removed but the wheel well ones were not.  There were dried drips on the spoiler.  I left the spoiler to be repainted and the owner agreed to talk with me on Friday.  I called ahead on Friday and they said it wasn't ready yet.  Turns out they didn't start painting it until I had called because it wasn't dry when I arrived to pick it up.  Then, it was a different shade of white than the rest of the car.  The owner was not there and was told she was on vacation.  So she lied to me when she agreed to meet.  I've since discovered more drips and imperfections.  I'll repeat myself: How do they stay in business?  How do they keep their franchise?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAACO-of-West-Palm-Beach/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33415/MAACO-of-West-Palm-Beach-Paint-Job-How-can-they-call-themselves-professionals-West-Palm-722212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAACO of West Palm Beach