Complaint Review: MAACO

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: PONYGIRL — STOUGHTON Massachusetts
MAACO
84 WESTGATE DRIVE BROCKTON , Massachusetts USA

MAACO LUCAS (MANAGER) USED ONE PROBLEM AS EXCUSE FOR NOT COMPLETING WORK BROCKTON Massachusetts

Brought my mustang into Maaco to have a Drivers door replaced. Wall that door bolted to had body rott and needed to be cut out and replaced  with new metal. Maaco stated that they could repair wall and put on new door with new hinges. I bought a drivers door in good condition to swap out old door and a new hinge kit . Hinge kit was for both doors. passenger door hinge was old and starting to fail. New door also needed to be painted. I left car for 6 days. When I returned to pick it up , manager (Lucas) stated door wall was too rotted to fix and so they just re-welded new door to rotted panel and that was it. Door was not painted. They didn't even put the molding back on the outside of the door, or the interior door handle back on, I had to do this myself. Manager Lucas then stated they didn't repair passenger door or paint the new door due to rott on drivers door wall. So they had the car for 6 days and simply re- hung unpainted door back onto rotted wall..which took 4 hours...but yet they had car for 6 days. I was charged $322.00 for this 4 hour repair. And they even had the nerve to charge me $80.00 for rent a car. I was given my new hinge kit back due to the fact that they never replaced hinges on either door...My car looked TERRIBLE...due to unpainted door just thrown back on slightly crooked and my passenger door was still dropping due to them not fixing that door at all. This experience with this MAACO and Manager was HORRENDOUS!!! They simply gave me more problems that I originally started with...In other words this MAACO AND MANAGER LUCAS SIMPLY "BLEW ME OFF"...I shouldn't have given them one cent for this HORRIBLE SERVICE...If there is anything I could do to this company other than this complaint ...please contact me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAACO/BROCKTON-Massachusetts-02301/MAACO-LUCAS-MANAGER-USED-ONE-PROBLEM-AS-EXCUSE-FOR-NOT-COMPLETING-WORK-BROCKTON-Massac-1066283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAACO