• Report: #1171975

• Reported By: joe k — mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
maaco
6498 carlisle pike mechanicsbug, Pennsylvania USA

maaco horrible service mechanicsbug Pennsylvania

I will start off by saying please never come here and this is why. dan weigher the manager quoted me $150 to paint a bumper and trunk lid and the bill came to $290 with no explanation! and I went to pay and dan stated I couldn't use my visa ...MoreI will start off by saying please never come here and this is why. dan weigher the manager quoted me $150 to paint a bumper and trunk lid and the bill came to $290 with no explanation! and I went to pay and dan stated I couldn't use my visa because it a privilege to use my visa so I got cash which makes me think he pocketed my cash and my car sat at the lot for 5 days to get a quote and never got a quote. the paint job was so bad I am forced to have it repainted there was clear coat drips everywhere, dust mixed with the paint and it wasn't the color I requested . I will never step foot in there doors again nor will I do business at this location ever again. dan weigher is way to rude and has no people skills!! please don't go here save yourself the headache!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maaco/mechanicsbug-Pennsylvania-17050/maaco-horrible-service-mechanicsbug-Pennsylvania-1171975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maaco