Complaint Review: maarco & associates

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: dustin — newport beach California United States of America
maarco & associates
24417 Highlander Road West Hills, CA 91307 woodland hills, California United States of America

maarco & associates they stole items from my vehicle. they are a valet service in hollywood woodland hills, California

I used Maarco & Associates for valet service at Greystone Manor in Hollywood.  They stole items from my vehicle.  When I asked for reimbursement Maarco & Associates said they are not responsible for stolen items.  I feel I should be able to trust a professional company and their judgment on who they hire.  I have a nice vehicle and items inside it.  I will never utilize their services again and now have concerns with using other valet companies due to their unprofessional acts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maarco-associates/woodland-hills-California-/maarco-associates-they-stole-items-from-my-vehicle-they-are-a-valet-service-in-hollywo-992415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maarco & associates