Complaint Review: Mabel White Home Living Deborah Dolen Scam

• Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: jamoise — Ontario Canada
Mabel White Home Living Deborah Dolen Scam
Bradenton, Florida United States of America

Mabel White Home Living Deborah Dolen Scam Mabe White Deborah Dolen junk books. Same stuff I bought off eBay for 99 cents Bradenton, Florida

Mabel White asked me to be her friend on Facebook.  I thought this was a real person posting crafty stuff at first until I saw some of the same stuff being posted over and over that I bought off eBay for 99 cents about five years ago.  I started looking up the name and found all kinds of articles that are the same things all over the internet!  This is not a creator of new things or an author.  This is a copier!  What caught my eye and upset me the most is that the newest pumpkin recipe that she posted is the same one off allrecipes.com submitted by someone else two years ago.  It's not new at all like said in the post by Mabel White this month.  It is even the same picture so that means she didn't just copy.  She stole the picture too.  I was sitting here in shock and feel like she took me as a fool.  I am so sick to my stomach right now.  I then looked up Mabel White in yahoo.com and find that it's not even a real person and her real name is Deborah Dolen.  Deborah Dolen is the one who attacked the ladies at the Chandlers Guild I belong to and was in prison for a lot of crimes.  WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mabel-White-Home-Living-Deborah-Dolen-Scam/Bradenton-Florida-/Mabel-White-Home-Living-Deborah-Dolen-Scam-Mabe-White-Deborah-Dolen-junk-books-Same-stuf-793876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mabel White Home Living Deborah Dolen Scam

drugs