Complaint Review: mac fitness lial schuler

• Submitted: Sat, November 20, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: MAC blacklist — kingston New York United States of America
mac fitness lial schuler
743 east checter st, Internet United States of America

mac fitness lial schuler black listing of members, Internet

The owner of the club ordered me as a member to stop coming to the club. The reason was that anouther health club told him in sum and substance not to allow me to attend a health club. The epulsion was not based on any wrong doing on my part but a blacklisting system the club owners have. The club that he sited as having blacklisted me was Mike artagas health club in highland ny. I contend and alledge that I'm blacklisted because I'm a non jew and non jews do not appear to be welcome here based on my experience.

I will tell you that there are a lot of dirty tricks you can play of these dirt bag gym owners and they should watch who they piss off. While at the club I found that it did not meet my expectations for cleanlyness. To me it smelled like rotten underware.  To add insult to injury the club divulged my personal data to someone who called me and my emergency contact and slandered me.These club owners are dirt bags. I would not be disappointed to find out that someone did something to make these s**t clubs very unpleasant to attend. Of course I have no plans to do such. I wont even get in to the subject of stroid use at these holes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mac-fitness-lial-schuler/internet/mac-fitness-lial-schuler-black-listing-of-members-Internet-664276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mac fitness lial schuler