amazing

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: cschauer54872 — Forest Lake Minnesota
Macey Bankruptcy Law
1970 Oakcrest Ave Suite 210 Roseville, Minnesota USA

Macey Bankruptcy Law or Vincent de Leon Kept all money I had paid in advance without doing anything for me after I decided to cancel bankrputcy Roseville Minnesota

I had a meeting with Megan from Macey Bankruptcy Law which was a free consultation.  At that time, I decided to use them to file bankruptcy and never in fact did end up filing, but had paid in advance $500.  When I ultimately notified them that I had decided not to file, they sent me a letter via email stating I would not receive any of my $500 back as they had used it up doing services for me.  I didn't ever even call them so that was totally false, only saw them the one time for a "free consultation."  Never got any money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macey-Bankruptcy-Law/Roseville-Minnesota-55113/Macey-Bankruptcy-Law-or-Vincent-de-Leon-Kept-all-money-I-had-paid-in-advance-without-doin-1095037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macey Bankruptcy Law