Complaint Review: Macore Construction

• Reported By: Richard — El Monte California
Macore Construction
9018 Balboa Blvd., #566 Northridge, California USA

Macore Construction Is A Scam Northridge California

Do not do business with theses people.  I have several complaints.  They are:

1.  signed a contract that job, remodeling of bathrooms, would be finished by December 20th since I had guests that would be at my home for the holidays.  I phoned them on the 23rd since I was very upset.  They arrived at 7PM to make shower/tub combo useable.  The job was not completed until January 10, 2014

2.  once job was half completed, they asked for $6,600 more.  I refused to pay them additional fees since they made the mistake of not measuring collectly.

3.  work time varied from what they told us - sometimes would show up at 2:30PM and once at 7PM at night.  Mind you time was always 8AM

4.  phoned several times to person who sold us remodel job.  Seldom did he call back as promised.  In fact, he was too embassed to show his face, I think, since his boss would visit the site.  He even sent someone in his place to collect the payment!

5.  in the second bathroom, they had damaged the vanity.  As far as I'm concerned, they should pay.  I agreed to pay half, but we could not use the extra granite we had from the kitchen.  Thus, could not match and use special 8" faucet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macore-Construction/Northridge-California-91325/Macore-Construction-Is-A-Scam-Northridge-California-1118596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macore Construction