Complaint Review: Macy's department stores

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Damn you Macy''s — Clearwater Florida United States of America
Macy's department stores
27001 U.S. Highway 19 North. Clearwater, FL 33761 Clearwater, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 727-724-7312
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Macy's department stores Sold me a gold plated ring as a 14k yellow gold Clearwater, Florida

I was sold a gold plated men's ring as a 14k yellow gold. I found out about it three years after I purchased the ring after I took it to get it fix. I was advised by two professionals in gold I was scammed by the seller because the ring was not real gold. I have of the proof of the original purchase where Macy's mislabeled the ring as real gold. I will be suing these a*holes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macys-department-stores/Clearwater-Florida-/Macys-department-stores-Sold-me-a-gold-plated-ring-as-a-14k-yellow-gold-Clearwater-Flor-1027839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macy's department stores