Complaint Review: Made In The Shade BBQ

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: jasonbill799 — las vegas Nevada
Made In The Shade BBQ
930 Garden Breeze Way Las vegas , Nevada USA

Made In The Shade BBQ John Very Bad Business practice job was supposed to be completed in two weeks its going on 6 months John has been giving me the run around not taking my phone calls. The only reason why i made this report because his employees stole merchandise from my back yard not only did they steal from me they invaded my privacy in my own home and to date job is still not complete and john continues to give us the run around 08/15/2013. Las vegas Nevada

Very Bad Business practice job was supposed to be completed in two weeks its going on 6 months John has been giving me the run around not taking my phone calls. The only reason why i  made this report because his employees stole merchandise from my back yard not only did they steal from me they invaded my privacy in my own home and to date job is still not complete and john continues to give us the run around 08/15/2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Made-In-The-Shade-BBQ-/Las-vegas-Nevada-89123/Made-In-The-Shade-BBQ-John-Very-Bad-Business-practice-job-was-supposed-to-be-completed-1076143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Made In The Shade BBQ