Complaint Review: Made In The Shade

125 Main Street Andover, New Jersey USA

Made In The Shade The Worst Shopping Experience I Ever Had Andover New Jersey

*General Comment: Made in the Shade is a GREAT, FUN place to shop

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This complaint is a total lie

I recently shopped at Made InThe Shade, and it was the worst shopping experience I ever had. I was treated with complete disrespect, especially by the owner, Sheri Arnold. They kept chasing after me trying to sell me stuff that I didn't want. And, the stuff that I  did want ended up costing a fortune.

I was lucky that I found that out before they charged me anything. Do not make the mistake that I did. There are other antique shops in the world. I would shop at every one before I went to Made In The Shade and Sheri Arnold. They are all a bunch of scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Made-In-The-Shade/Andover-New-Jersey-07821/Made-In-The-Shade-The-Worst-Shopping-Experience-I-Ever-Had-Andover-New-Jersey-1137126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Made In The Shade

#1 General Comment

Made in the Shade is a GREAT, FUN place to shop

AUTHOR: brain1stmouth2nd - ()

I've been to Made in the Shade, in a hidden little antiques town in North Jersey. I like to shop there, or sometimes just look around. My mouth is on the floor as I read this guy's claim - 'they chased me around' to buy things that 'cost a fortune.' His whole story didn't make sense. I've been there a dozen or more times over the last ten years and never knew Sheri's last name.

They are one of the best-priced shops in New Jersey. Shopping there always takes me on an hour-long stroll through the old house - now full of antiques, collectibles, repurposed and hand-crafted decor. No one has ever followed or watched shoppers when I was there. They greet you, tell you to holler if you need anything, and say 'see you soon' when you leave. Go there, see for yourself. The inventory is never the same - I've seen stuff come in and out in the same hour. Low prices mean high volume, and Sheri moves a lot of stuff. This guy clearly has a beef with her. Maybe she chased him out. lol

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This complaint is a total lie

AUTHOR: - ()

This complaint was written by a very disturbed Merchant service salesman who entered our shop last week and tried to sell is a credit card service..We exposed him to The police and other federal agencies..thus the bitter report..Anyone who shops atMade in the Shade knows this complaint to be untrue..We treaT all our customers with the utmost respect and Hope that this poor salesman will get the help he needs..and if anyone else is scammed by Joseph Wilk..please feel free to call us and we will give you all the inf that you need..Its sad that there are people out there like him that pray on small businesses..

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC