Complaint Review: Mader & Associates

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jen — Houston Texas United States of America
Mader & Associates
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 Dear Mr: Palm beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Mader & Associates SCAMMERS! Palm beach, Florida

MADER AND ASSOCIATES IS THE MOST UNETHICAL COMPANY, DO NOT CONDUCT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Dear Public, I am blind and this company takes advantage of the handicap !

Mader & Associates Attorneys at Law Attn: 1800 Old Okeechobee Road, Suite 103

When Rachelle finally contacted me, I told her I wanted out of the program but she assured me that she would update my account and was sorry it was not done and she could have my modification done in two weeks. I confirmed with her that it would only be two weeks and she said yes because I met all of the qualifications. Then, about three weeks later I received a letter from my mortgage company stating that they denied my modification.

After receiving the denial letter, I tried to call Rachelle day after day with no return phone call. I finally got a phone appointment made with Rachelle, but she failed to make herself available. I called her several times thereafter with no response, I emailed her and received no response, and then I finally contacted Rajeev who told me he would get in touch with her and follow up with me. He called me back the same day to provide me with the new phone appointment date. When that day came, she did call and advised that I was denied because I was not 31 days past due on my Mortgage. At that time. I again requested a refund because the company did not follow through with their promise of successfully obtaining a modification. She said that she could only resubmit it and could not provide me with a refund because she had already sent the modification package to 360 mortgage. She stated that she could have provided me a refund if she had not submitted it to 360 mortgage yet, and reiterated that all she could do is resubmit the package, but they would just deny me again since I am current on my mortgage.

If your employees were honest with me from the beginning and advised that I would not be granted a modification unless I was delinquent on my mortgage payments, I would not have elected to proceed with a modification since I was not in a significant hardship at the time. Instead, your employees misrepresented your firm's abilities and deceived me into sending you $2495.00 and I received ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return.

Thanks,

Jen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mader-Associates/Palm-beach-Florida-/Mader-Associates-SCAMMERS-Palm-beach-Florida-992904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mader & Associates