Complaint Review: mader law group

• Reported By: christine — petersburg Ohio United States of America
mader law group
1800 old okeechobee blvd.suite 103 Internet United States of America

mader law group sean batchelor BEWARE SCAM! MADER LAW GROUP Internet, Internet

Mader Law Group said they would get us a loan modification and they screwed us over!

Mader Law Group (Sean Batchelor ) said they would get me a loan modification and they screwed me over! I was told I qualified
for a modification and they haven't done anything. I paid them about 1800.00 so far for there help and they didn't do anything for me. I had problems getting someone to call me back and answer my questions.And my case was passed on too one person to another. this has been going on for all most a year now. so I now got my own realtor and are doing short sale.my realtor is doing more for me than them They said not to make any mortgage payments while I was getting a modification and not to worry!
BEWARE - SCAM! And I am loosing my home!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mader-law-group/internet/mader-law-group-sean-batchelor-BEWARE-SCAM-MADER-LAW-GROUP-Internet-Internet-937211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mader law group