stick

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: ms — Mundelein Illinois
Madison Park Butterfield
2200 South Butterfield Road, Mundelein,, Illinois USA

Madison Park Butterfield Charged me extra rent after not renewing my contract Mundelein Illinois

When I moved out, they say they never got my 60 day notice.  As a result, they charged me an extra month's rent after my lease date ends!   I did not renew my lease, and I did turn in a move out notice in their online contact submission.  I was a good tenant to them, and it's very frustrating to be treated that way on the way out.  I tried to raise it to the corporate level, but they have made their contact system very confusing.  No one ever answered my calls, voicemails, or emails submitted to their corporate contacts on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madison-Park-Butterfield/Mundelein-Illinois-60060/Madison-Park-Butterfield-Charged-me-extra-rent-after-not-renewing-my-contract-Mundelein-I-1080106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madison Park Butterfield