Complaint Review: Madrid audio scam

• Reported By: Don — Katy Texas United States of America
Madrid audio scam
Fry road Katy, Texas United States of America

Madrid audio scam Fake home entertainment system Katy, Texas

I just got Madrid audio scammed. I'm loading groceries in the back of my truck in the parking lot when two guys pull up in a brand new ford pickup. They both had on a/v uniforms of a company a recognized from here in town. The driver said that they were doing the a/v work at the new Buffalo Wild Wings and when they went to pick up the gear from the FedEx warehouse ( because they couldn't wait for it to be delivered) the company had sent them two of everything.

These guys were good. They had FedEx manifests, packing slips. The equipment was factory sealed with factory strapping. They had even printed factory labels showing the msrp which was $2799.00. They told me the same thing they told everyone else. They had this extra equipment, they were late for a job, if the boss sees the stuff he will return it. He tried to get a thousand, I told him I didn't have it. We went back and fourth until we got to $200.00. The voice in my head said something was not right but stupid me did it anyway. The gear is cr*p. it works but sounds terrible and is so cheaply made. No HDMI, no place to hook up tv. You can only connect stereo receiver.

Anyway I don't feel to bad. These guys are pros, from there uniforms to the fake FedEx packing slips to the fake labels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madrid-audio-scam/Katy-Texas-/Madrid-audio-scam-Fake-home-entertainment-system-Katy-Texas-1026998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madrid audio scam