Complaint Review: magazine fraud

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: Amber Rodriguez — odessa Texas United States of America
magazine fraud

magazine fraud ECR inc well sold me fake magazines since october 14 2011 and no number or website i still got the fake receipt i couldve used that money on my children instead of fraud kindness of my heart helped him and n Internet

Well i had some James Brown guy knock on my door trying to sell me magazines and kindness of my heart thought it would help him with school and magazines for my husband. So i gave him 61 dollars and gave me a receipt so closed the door and tended with my kids. Well i was cleaning and i found that receipt so i decided to call to see what is happened with the magazines. Well i look for a number 2396590009 no answer started looking for a website. Well no website. So i see the address 3737 Domestic Ave, Suite #3 Naples, FL 34104 Well i look it up n i see magazine frauds and alot of complaints makes me so mad cause i couldve used that money for my kids. Pathetic What happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magazine-fraud/internet/magazine-fraud-ECR-inc-well-sold-me-fake-magazines-since-october-14-2011-and-no-number-or-860538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magazine fraud