Complaint Review: magazine readers service center

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: Tori — virginia Minnesota United States of America
magazine readers service center
po box 557156 miami, Florida United States of America

magazine readers service center took my money miami, Florida

I paid for a 3 year subscription to "Backpacker" magazine last year through this company.  I recieved a renewal by Backpacker saying my subscription was due in Nov.2011.  Calle number on order form and all I get is a busy signal.  I then called Backpacker magazine and was told I only had a 1 year subscription and they have never heard of this company.  Needless to say. I am out 2 years worth of my magazine.  Very angry.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magazine-readers-service-center/miami-Florida-33155-7156/magazine-readers-service-center-took-my-money-miami-Florida-722234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magazine readers service center