Complaint Review: magazine services of america

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: Aric — HIGHLAND FALLS New York USA
magazine services of america
8301 W MCNAB RD TAMARAC, Florida United States of America

magazine services of america subscription services Refuses to cancel TAMARAC, Florida

Magazine Services of America is a total rip off. They called me and told me they had a good deal on magazine subscriptions and I was stupid enough to fall for it. After a while I wanted them to cancel but they refused.
I soon realized that they were charging me twice a month. When I called them and asked them about it, they claimed I had opened a second account with them. They told me I could close one of the accounts if I paid extra.
I just wanted it them to stop charging me so I agreed. More than a month later, I saw that they had opened another account. They claim that I had told them to open another account.
If anyone forms a class action lawsuit against them, count me in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magazine-services-of-america/TAMARAC-Florida-33321-3206/magazine-services-of-america-subscription-services-Refuses-to-cancel-TAMARAC-Florida-784751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magazine services of america