Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Georgia
Magazine Services Of America
7378 West Atlantic Boulevard Suite 222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America Took money from my account without permission Margate Florida

Spoke to Sherrill-customer service, Kathy-supervisor, and Dawn-manager, regarding funds being aken out of my account without my permission. I told them I cancelled the prescription to the magazines way before it was suppose to be taken out of my account and according to them they do not have it on record.

According to Dawn, there is not any record of my phone numbers calling them. Which is a lie because I know I called them. By them taking money out from my account, it made it have an overdraft and then other checks bounced. I just want them to stop taking money out of my account and put the money they already took out of my account back plus pay the overdraft fee. I do not see why a consumer should have to pay for soemthing they do not want.

Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-Took-money-from-my-account-without-permission-Margate-Florida-372984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America