Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Florence South Carolina
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W Atlantic Blvd. #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America Verbal Attacks Margate Florida

I am very upset. This morning I found that upon my trying to cancel a ''prepaid'' magazine account, I was not able to. They said that I had 3 days to cancel from the initial day I comfirmed, but I heard no such thing. They get you to listen to a recording and then tie you into a contract you're stuck with for 30 months. In which time they say some of your magagzines will stop after only a year.

I hope that no one else has to deal with this. They say that I will be reported to a collection agency soon and this scam will be on my credit report. Please someone help to stop this company from scamming more people.

Monica
Florence, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-Verbal-Attacks-Margate-Florida-356348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America