sum

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: NavyWifeFord — Sandpoint Idaho United States of America
Magazine Services of America
8301 W Mcnab Road Tamarac, Florida United States of America

Magazine Services of America Sending me to collections for a CANCELED account! Tamarac, Florida

I was convinced to open an account in January.  I called 3 days later to cancel and they told me it would be done.  I just received a notice saying my account was two months behind and being sent to collections!  I told them I would NOT be paying this as I was told the account was cancelled.  The idiot on the phone told me that it could not be cancelled because it was too late and that I needed to pay or be sent to collections.  I then told her that if I go to collections I will dispute the charge and a lawsuit will be filed.  When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told he was "in a meeting".  I'm not stupid!  The manager was not in a meeting!  If this shows up in collections and on my credit report, I will be filing a lawsuit!  Who's with me?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-of-America/Tamarac-Florida-33321/Magazine-Services-of-America-Sending-me-to-collections-for-a-CANCELED-account-Tamarac-F-886341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services of America