Complaint Review: Magazine Warehouse

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: JAG — Frazier Park California
Magazine Warehouse
Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Magazine Warehouse Big problems for outrageous monthly payments for 4 magazine subscriptions Pompano Beach Florida

I was solicited on the  phone by a salesperson from Magazine Warehouse. He first told me that I was in the running for a drawing/contest where I could win $100.000-later that was broken down to be $25.000 cash, a vacation, and some other things that I do not remember. He than went into this whole spiel about 60 months of Business Weekly and 3 other magazines. Soon, the cost became $59.00 per month for 16 months, and I was transferred to a couple other people to verify everything.

The $59.00 was immediately taken from my account, BUT a couple days later, when I was reviewing my account for other reasons, I noticed $78.00 taken from my account by Magazine Warehouse. I did not give  permission for that $78.00. Basically, that money was stolen from me because I did not give permission for it, and there was nothing mentioned in the phone conversation or written information about additional charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Warehouse/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33061/Magazine-Warehouse-Big-problems-for-outrageous-monthly-payments-for-4-magazine-subscripti-1130252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Warehouse