inspired

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Momkat — Martinsville Texas United States of America
magdiscounters.com
Internet, Ohio United States of America

magdiscounters.com do not use this company, they will steal your money Internet, Ohio

On June 2, 2012, I ordered 3 magazines subscriptions from an online company, magdiscounters.com.
The total amount was $43.14.  My credit card was charged in June.

Because I had received nothing from the magazines or magdiscounters to confirm my subscriptions, I tried contacting the company on July 08 by email and by phone ( #, 888-500-2988). I received no response to my email and only recorded message on the phone: "no one is available to take your call."

On July 12, I again tried emailing as well as calling with the identical results.

On Aug. 14, I contacted the 3 magazines I had ordered:  Mother Jones, Mother Earth News & Mental Floss.   None of them  had any record of my subscription.

On the same date, Aug. 14, I again called magdiscounters and left a message to call me.  No one has called to this date (Oct. 20).

I called again this morning and the phone immediately goes to this message:  "This number has been disabled".

I am interested in pursuing this.  This company should not be allowed to rip people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magdiscounterscom/Internet-Ohio-/magdiscounterscom-do-not-use-this-company-they-will-steal-your-money-Internet-Ohio-957605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magdiscounters.com