Complaint Review: magdiscounters.com

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Liz — Westminster Colorado United States of America
magdiscounters.com

magdiscounters.com Rip off Stole my money , Internet

I ordered a three year subscription to a magazine the start of June.  They tell you to wait 10 weeks to contact them if you don't get your magazine.  So I waited and then wrote repeatedly with no reply at all.
They charged my credit card the day I ordered it so they have had my money since the start of June.
I have put a hold on the charge to my credit card and I will also contact the BBB.  This place should be put out of business and taken off the internet.  Do not trust this place and do not order from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magdiscounterscom/internet/magdiscounterscom-Rip-off-Stole-my-money-Internet-931030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magdiscounters.com