Complaint Review: Magic Five Properties

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Wylie — Wylie Texas
Magic Five Properties
6908 Burr Oak Dr Plano, Texas USA

Magic Five Properties Cinnamon Duncan AKA Assoulin Buyers/Sellers Beware Plano Texas

*Author of original report: Cont's to lie

*Author of original report: Cont's to Lie

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue Statement

Cinnamon Duncan AKA Assoulin was the agent to my selling and buying of a home. I was selling my Living Room tables. Cinnamon said, she buy them with the promise she'll pay later. After trying repeatedly to collect my money I have not seen a dime one year later. BUYERS/SELLERS BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Five-Properties/Plano-Texas-75023/Magic-Five-Properties-Cinnamon-Duncan-AKA-Assoulin-BuyersSellers-Beware-Plano-Texas-1135665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Five Properties

Cont's to lie

AUTHOR: DiGon - ()

I will be the one to post when Ms Duncan Pays!

Cont's to Lie

AUTHOR: DiGon - ()

It's a lie to date 6/04/2014; she has not paid a dime.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue Statement

AUTHOR: Magic 5 - ()

This complaint has nothing to do with Magic Five Properties but is a personal issue. In no way does it reflect on my company or the excellent, honest service I offer my clients. Feel free to log on to my Facebook and see where the same person who filed this complaint said I was the BEST Real Estate Agent ever. She obviously loves me as a Real Estate Agemt as I have the Facebook post to prove it. I tried to pay for the tables I personally purchased but we never found a good time to get together. I have since paid her the measly $150 for her tables and this has been resolved. But it was never about my company, but a personal  issue with someone I considered a friend.