Complaint Review: magic jack

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Vince — Sandy Valley Nevada United States of America
magic jack

magic jack Never received - Shipped USPS NO Signature Required, Internet

Got an email from Dan B with Magicjack on Dec 29, 2012 offering the Magicjack Plus for $34.95. Offer good until 1-1-2013. I ordered on 12-31-2012. Never received. Did receive a notice that my card rejected their charges which I had initiated after 1-31-1013. When I contacted magicjack chat, I was told I owed $81 instead of the $34.95. Then they said my Magicjack was delivered 1-4-2013. I asked who signed and they said no one. I live in a very rural area and we use the old style of mail box located on the corner of each block. I asked if they could track whether it had been activated and if so by whom. They said no. They offered to ship me a second unit but only at the $81 price. I elected to cancel the order and they said they were unable to do that but they would refer my account to the billing dept.

At this point, I don't know if the device is any good or if it even works but after this experience I guess I'll never know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magic-jack/internet/magic-jack-Never-received-Shipped-USPS-NO-Signature-Required-Internet-1015868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magic jack