• Report: #982011

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Scottf — Cypress California United States of America
magic-jack

magic-jack magicJack Did not transfer my service when upgrading Internet

I bought and used the magicjack device and added 5 years of service to it. A few moths later, they sent me an email regarding a new product, the magicjack plus. I could pay a small fee to upgrade, which I did. I switch the service and all was fine for the next year. However, at the end of the first year my subscription ended. I was told the subscription did not switch and I would have to buy a new device and switch the subscription again. They can not switch the subscription on their end. What a waste of money. I'm looking for a new Voip system. By the way, their customer service is terrible. They actually cut me off and terminated the session.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magic-jack/internet/magic-jack-magicJack-Did-not-transfer-my-service-when-upgrading-Internet-982011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magic-jack