Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Ladytruth — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
Magic Jack
West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Magic Jack Magi Jack Debeting account without permission West Palm Beach, Florida

Magic Jack renewed my service withlout even informing me.

When I called, the rep. was rude, telling me to cancel if I so desired.

Whne I said, go ahead, she did, only to be informed the  following day that the magic jack can no longer, and will never be able to be used again. Now if I was told, I would never have cancelled.

I now have a new magic jack, which magic will never recognized.

Also when I purchased magic jack, the yearly cost was $19.95. Now they renewed without telling me and charge my account of $31.39.

All be awear, if you for any reason cancell your service your magic jack can never be used again, so you will be out of the money for what the magic jack cost.

I will never tell anyone about magic jack, also their service is very, very poor and their reps. are very rude.

They hang up the phone on customers.

Using magic jack, the cheapest will I promise you become the dearest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-/Magic-Jack-Magi-Jack-Debeting-account-without-permission-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-991352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack