Complaint Review: Magic Kids and Company

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Chester California
Magic Kids and Company
8235 Remmet Ave. Canoga Park, California USA

Magic Kids and Company Magic Kids USA They took my money, web page down more than up, double talk and owners are ghosts!! They just want your money! Canoga Park California

Magic Kids was suppose to be part of my retirement.  What double talkers!

My domain web site was down more than up.

It was down for over 3 months and the people answering the phones and suppose to be knowledgable.....just double talk.  Every time was a different story why my site was down.

Discount Children's Clothing..good idea.  Even better was the promise that I could manage the prices on my site separately from Magic Kids....so my profit could be what I chose it to be.  I think many of their prices are too high for a "discount" site.   I can't set my prices anymore...only could for a few months because site was always down!!!

Owners are vacant, obviously don't care about their dealers, and won't respond.

Frustrating...don't waste your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Kids-and-Company/Canoga-Park-California-91304/Magic-Kids-and-Company-Magic-Kids-USA-They-took-my-money-web-page-down-more-than-up-dou-1100494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Kids and Company