Complaint Review: Magic Mechanic Inc

• Reported By: Toyota — Orlando Florida
Magic Mechanic Inc
1432 Lee Rd. Orlando, Florida USA

Magic Mechanic Inc RipOff Orlando Florida

3 weeks and $1500 later my car still doesn't run. So, there is no "Magic" to magic mechanic. Needless to say my car was misdiagnose. I am far from a mechanic.  But if you get a code for the camshaft position censor wouldn't you think to check the CAMSHAFT?  Shouldn't you check the camshaft instead of replacing the censor that is telling you to check the CAMSHAFT?  Oh so if my oil light comes on does that mean change my censor instead of checking the oil?

Finally after all the headaches, money, time and other things. I took it to the dealer had my car back less then 12 hours later. FIXED AND PURRING LIKE A KITTY! Lesson WELL learned! Larry Perry may know about cars BUT his tech sure don't share the same views.  I had e-mailed Larry Perry asking for him to call me. Instead of a call back I received basically a slap in the face e-mail stating it is what it is. Now instead of emailing the consumer after when the consumer asked for you to contact them. Why would you even send that type of e-mail to the consumer? You didn't hear my side. Only your mechanics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mechanic-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32810/Magic-Mechanic-Inc-RipOff-Orlando-Florida-1055110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Mechanic Inc