Complaint Review: magic mesh

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Bangs Texas United States of America
magic mesh

magic mesh ripoff Internet

I had the same experience as one about magic mesh.  Unfortunately, I did not do my homework before placing the order and got screwed, too.

I placed an order for one "set."  Each "set" was to contain two screens - one for $19.95 and one free.  You had to pay P&H for both at $7.95 each.  That should total to $35.85.  There were several other products offered and each one had the number "1" in the quantity.  I verified that each time when it was for the screen.

However, when I got to the final screen and got the order confirmation (unlike most honest online ordering companies you did NOT get a chance to review before confirmation) page the order had doubled to a total of $71.70!  I tried other ways to contact the company to no avail.

I will be disputing the charge on my card through my bank and reporting this scam to as many agencies as I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magic-mesh/internet/magic-mesh-ripoff-Internet-870487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magic mesh