Complaint Review: Magic Mesh

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Pa.Bill — Biglerville Pennsylvania
Magic Mesh
PO BOX3179 Wallingford CT 064964 Wallinford, Connecticut USA

Magic Mesh they refuse to cancel my order- they advertized screen for $19.95 charged me $71.+ Wallinford Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: If price is not what you expected.... do this....

I ordered magic mesh screen for 19.95 - they charge me $71+ Order# 25411201322124105

Note: I had to clear pop-up that covers the amount or I would have never known they when from $19.95 to $71+ ( Nice trick )

Two minutes after order I sent them email to cancel.

They did not reply.

I find charge pending on my credit card-$71+ magic mesh.

I sent them email #2 & #3 to cancel.

They do not reply.

They then sent me email -- your screen have been shipped.

I email them #4 tell them I want to cancel. For the Forth time.

No reply as of today.

I am to a point---not buying from the internet again.

This is terrible.

This is like having a gun to your head from 400 miles away.

Bill N--------------------------------->

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Mesh/Wallinford-Connecticut-064964/Magic-Mesh-they-refuse-to-cancel-my-order-they-advertized-screen-for-1995-charged-me-1055277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Mesh

#1 Consumer Suggestion

If price is not what you expected.... do this....

AUTHOR: vernon - ()

I had a problem with Magic Mesh. (Very clever of them to not revel total cost till they charged your credit card.....)

Suggestion if you order via internet or telephone. Keep your credit card company on your telephone speed dial. If you are not satisfied with a charge call credit card company/Bank and cancel your account number and ask for a new number account. Explain why and ask the credit card company/bank to halt any payment to the merchant in question.

It is easily done and not really a big problem for the credit card company... But do it quickly before the merchant can take your money from your account.