Complaint Review: magicJack

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: lndygirl — Indianapolis Internet United States of America
magicJack

magicJack Took My $ Then Disconnected My Phone Claiming Overuse By Their Standards again. Internet

Had phone service with MagicJack for one year. Got the service for my 17 year old son so he could talk to his friends. Everytime someone called for him or he made a call, a big box would come up on the computer screen and disrupt whatever I was doing on-line. Very annoying but I dealt with that because it  kept me from having to get him cell phone service.  After one year, MagicJack charged my credit card for the next year and then within a few days, MagicJack disconnected my service saying we used the phone more than a normal person would use it. How convenient they waited for the renewal date, took money and THEN disconnected the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magicJack/internet/magicJack-Took-My-Then-Disconnected-My-Phone-Claiming-Overuse-By-Their-Standards-again-979344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magicJack