Complaint Review: magicJack

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: harv — irasburg Vermont United States of America
magicJack

magicJack deceptive,immoral, probably illeagle Internet

After purchasing a magicjack, and a $99.75 five year advance yearly tax fee , I was led to believe that if I aquired a  Hughesnet internet connection system instead of using my dialup system, that the magicjack would work. I purchased Hughesnet (with a $400. early termination fee) a $60. router, and  a $70. installation fee.

The magicjack does not work at all.  I got into this mess in order to save money on my phone bill, I feel that I have been scammed out of hundreds of dollars that I can not afford.  I'm a 100% disabled vet with no extra money coming in.  I could sure use some help.  Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magicJack/internet/magicJack-deceptiveimmoral-probably-illeagle-Internet-961427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magicJack