Complaint Review: magical dream escapes.inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 15, 2010

• Reported By: Earl . — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
magical dream escapes.inc.
1025 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd. Hallandale, Florida United States of America

magical dream escapes.inc. This co. called me and sold me a $59 5 day 4 night package to Orlando with my choice of two tickets to Sea World or Univ. Studios. When I faxed the form with my personal info. I was told I did not qualify Hallandale, Florida

I was ripped off with a phone soliciter who sold me a package deal for a 5 day two night stay at a motel in Orlando with a 2 day ticket to either Sea World, or Universal Studios.

When I faxed the form, I heard nothing so I tracked them down online and was told they received my form but I didn't qualify for the trip as I didn't make enough money.  I told him I did qualify and stated that on the form.  He just kept telling me I would have to pay an $129 plus taxes and fees per night to the hotel and that the hotel was not in their plan now.

I was given no reservation anywhere else and he did not budge when I told him I wanted a refund.  He then tried to state that it has expired which I have proof that it hadn't.  I'm out the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magical-dream-escapesinc/Hallandale-Florida-33009/magical-dream-escapesinc-This-co-called-me-and-sold-me-a-59-5-day-4-night-package-to-581243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magical dream escapes.inc.