Complaint Review: magicjack PLUS

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: DeBo — Minneapolis Minnesota USA
magicjack PLUS

magicjack PLUS something smells in Denmark Internet

Offer internet phone service. Worked for a while but with occassional dropped calls. Then I noticed frequency of call drops increased a bit and then I suddenly get a "on Internet connection or "no Internet connection" which was BS because I was already on line. Had made numerous calls while on line.

Their techs said it was my router. Funny huh? Works pretty much then all of a sudden it doesn't. Then the next tech says (after doing the same things the first tech did, just a minor difference or two) after another 1/2 hour of working at it, go to this link!!

Guess what. Go to link and for 29.95 we can fix your router. Bullshit.

So connected to my system unit and over a month and a half had drop call on nearly every call I made or received.

Asked for my money back and they said sine I had the product for years I could not get a refund. BS. Had product since miod November, 2011. Dropped service 06/01/2012.

Rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magicjack-PLUS/internet/magicjack-PLUS-something-smells-in-Denmark-Internet-892248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magicjack PLUS