Complaint Review: magicjack

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Londonderry New Hampshire
unknown Internet United States of America

magicjack I paid. Magicjack cannot port my phone number, They will not refund my purchase.. Internet

They advertise that you can port your phone number to the magicjack.  Assuming I could, I paid for 5 years of service.  They string you along when they cannot port it.  After a couple of months of this, I asked for my money back.  They said "sorry" and closed the chat.  That's a second reason it takes months to get nothing accomplished.  ALL communication is through their chat tool.  It is awkward, slow, and no one can answer questions or put you in touch with anyone that can.  Avoid magicjack!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/magicjack/internet/magicjack-I-paid-Magicjack-cannot-port-my-phone-number-They-will-not-refund-my-purchase-1037224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on magicjack