Complaint Review: Magix Computer Products International Co.

• Submitted: Fri, February 07, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Kristopher — Round Rock Texas
Magix Computer Products International Co.
1105 Terminal Way STE 202 Reno NV 89502-2162 Miami, Florida USA

Magix Computer Products International Co. Magix, Software Miami Florida

Purchased a software product at Magix website for 129.99 on 10/24/2013.  Never recieved an email confirmation of order but my card was charged.  I still have not received, as of 02/07/2014, license keys and downlaod links or physical media.

The Company will not respond to online support requests and every time I call no one answers and you receive the recorded message "Welcome to the Magix Support Hotline.  Currently all of our lines are busy, please try again later" and the call disconnects.  There is no email address I can find, the only online contact is through a support form that can only be accessed after you log in to your account.  My password stopped working, and when I click the Forgot Password link I never receive an email to reset it.  I tried to create a new account and I'm told that my email is already in use, so my account exists but I'm unable to access it.

I had to make other arrangments on software and purchased another product from a different company, so I'm just looking for a refund of the 129.99.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magix-Computer-Products-International-Co/Miami-Florida-33135/Magix-Computer-Products-International-Co-Magix-Software-Miami-Florida-1121804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magix Computer Products International Co.