Complaint Review: MAGS4CHEAP.COM

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
MAGS4CHEAP.COM
851 DAIRY ASHFORD RD. SUITE B HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

MAGS4CHEAP.COM, ENTERTAINMENT4CHEAP.COM, CREATIVE ONE INC. DAVE SHAW PRESIDENT IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF, GO TO MAGS4CHEAP.COM HOUSTON Texas

*Author of original report: phone call from police

*Consumer Comment: I am also a victim of this company

I placed an order 16 weeks ago from MAGS4CHEAP.COM for a 1 year subscription of people magazine. They had a 50% off sale. After calling and emailing them numbers of times, they kept on telling me is will start in a week or two. It never came!!! 3 weeks ago they emailed me and told me that the 50% off sale is over and i would have to pay another $73.95. I told them i want my money back. Im still waiting and they dont answer my emails anymore or my phone messages. I filed a complaint with the FTC and the Texas Attorney Generals Office. I hope they can do something.

Joel
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MAGS4CHEAPCOM/HOUSTON-Texas-77079/MAGS4CHEAPCOM-ENTERTAINMENT4CHEAPCOM-CREATIVE-ONE-INC-DAVE-SHAW-PRESIDENT-IF-YOU-WANT-321412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MAGS4CHEAP.COM

phone call from police

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

It took a phone call from the police to get my money back

I am also a victim of this company

AUTHOR: Jackie - (U.S.A.)

They stole money from me too so I know how you feel. I just wonder why and how they get away with this? I tried going through the BBB but they are not registed with them, figures. Should have checked that first. My next step would be small claims. It's the purpose of the matter now and I'm not gonna let them win. I hope you do the same and keep fighting. I know it's frustrating but if you don't keep fighting them then they win-don't let that happen! Maybe criminal charges against them, like fraud? There's got to be a way we can get our money back.

presumably