Complaint Review: Mail Direct Or Silicon Valley Img. Corp

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:buffalo New York
Mail Direct Or Silicon Valley Img. Corp
43301 Osgood Rd. Fremont, California U.S.A.

Mail Direct Or Silicon Valley Img. Corp They ripped me off sending me a defective camera and renigged on refund!!! beware!!!! Fremont California

In August 2008 i won a camera a beautiful one from them. I paid them the 62.99 for it and they sent it. When i got the camera the first day it wouldn't hook up to the computer right and the pictures were horrible, blurry and blotchy. Then lens cover then gave way and wouldn't stay up so that night i contacted them asking them why. they told me maybe i had the settings on wrong so we fixed them and nothing changed. This went on for 2 days until they said send it back within a 7 day time frame and we'll fix it, and that's what i did.

One week went by, two weeks, 3 weeks and i'm constantly asking them to let me know the progress of my camera no answer. so i asked for a refund and they said that they will not refund my money at all and i said well ok just fix the camera and send it back i need it for work! No answer, so i filed a dispute with them through paypal and Sillicon Valley told me that i didn't send all of the stuff back with the camera. I sent all of the wires and cd and booklet and still no money, they won't answer me. but then I got an email from them stating that paypal has my money so take it up with them.

They are very sneaky and deceptive the cameras are beautiful but they don't work properly, for the most part because obviously they have some good feed back but they also have a great deal of negative feedback as well. Beware of them because i was fooled by the pretty cameras and accessories but they are not honest.

Touriea
buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mail-Direct-Or-Silicon-Valley-Img-Corp/Fremont-California-94539/Mail-Direct-Or-Silicon-Valley-Img-Corp-They-ripped-me-off-sending-me-a-defective-camera-a-379692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mail Direct Or Silicon Valley Img. Corp